Saturday 9 February 2013

Coming up...

I have several articles in the works for the coming week. The first of these is sure to provoke debate; that most contentious of topics between physical and digital music collections. I am excited about One&Other publishing this, as my editor has been raving about it since it landed in his inbox the other day - whether this is through genuine interest or the level of public comment it will surely generate I am not certain.

Other than that, I have put together a short preview of Yeah Yeah Yeahs' return to the UK, and the serious backlash at the release of their frankly horrific new album cover. Head-scratching delights all round! Next weekend, I shall be sitting down to talk to ambient guitar legend Robin Guthrie, before his gig in York.

Later on this month, I will be reviewing my most anticipated release, the second album from Australia's Empire of the Sun; I cannot describe how excited I am about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment